[X4U] Safari Beta & Dashboard/Expose--Updated

David R.Boag spikedds at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 1 19:22:22 PDT 2007

Just an update on this continuing problem.

This weekend, I purchased the Bluetooth wireless Mighty Mouse from
Apple. I removed the Microshaft Intellipoint driver software from my
HD, and the mouse function is great. However, the Dashboard & Expose
preferences continue to reset themselves. AND, not only that, but I
had set the scroll wheel button on the MM to pull up the Dashboard,
and those prefs were also reset to their defaults.

I have not yet played with an alternate user--haven't hade the time
yet, but will do so soon.

Anyone know which pref files I should try to trash based upon these
findings and where they are located?

TIA
--
David R. Boag, DDS