[X4U] iPod/iTunes problem

Jan Melichar janmel at mac.com
Mon Jul 2 08:43:34 PDT 2007

Thanks for the tip. In fact I used TinkerTool to make them visible
but quite apart from their names bearing no helpful relation to what
I was after after copying them over to the computer I could get only
a few to appear in iTunes; it was all a bit odd and frustrating when
I thought I was being so clever! What are the 'usual tools to list
and copy files'

Jan