[X4U] iPod/iTunes problem

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Wed Jul 4 20:18:23 PDT 2007

I'm not sure, but I think that the reason for the obfuscation is part
of the anti-piracy concessions that allowed the iTunes store in the
first place. Basically, Apple makes it easy to move data from
computer-->iPod, but difficult in the other direction.

I believe that authors of these iPod tools like Senuti have had to
make updates because Apple changes the way the iPod stores data in
order to prevent just what you're doing.

Can anyone corroborate this or shed more light on it?

Michael