[X4U] Bragging Rights for Shawn

Ronald Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Sat Jul 7 14:27:55 PDT 2007

On 7 Jul, 2007, at 2:21 PM, Shawn King wrote:

> LOL It gets worse - we bought *2*. :)

What's your address?

ps: don't walk near any big bushes or alley entrances late at night.

Any indication why it took YOUR phone that long to activate? Could it
have been the "excuse" that the papers printed - overloaded system -
or do you think it was in the phone?

Two members of my local MUG bought theirs on the 29th and were up and
running within minutes. They didn't stand in line, so they were left
with only the 4Gb models. They brought them to our BoD meeting and
were awarded immediate "bragging rights" for the night.

Three of us tried to wait for them in the parking lot, but they both
RAN to their cars and locked the doors.