[X4U] OT:Net Neutrality: R.I.P.

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Tue Jul 10 11:13:38 PDT 2007

On 9/7/07 9:13 AM, "Craig A. Finseth" <fin at finseth.com> wrote:

> new
> approaches, ideas, entrants need not apply.  In today's society, this
> is a smaller and smaller fraction of the pie (which is why the
> existing people are pushing against net neutrality: they want to
> entrench their monopoly).
>
> Craig

Yes I most certainly agree. The death of net neutrality will see the return
of slow loading pages with dial up speeds despite paying for "high speed"
access. So we can have dial up speed at broadband prices. Except for
entrenched big boring unresponsive corporations with content boiled down to
lowest common denominator and made safe for our viewing pleasure. They're
pages will be as fast as lightning. How wonderful! We all need to fight for
net neutrality.

My 2 cents

Richard