[X4U] OT: Harry Potter stumbles on Windows XP

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 16 10:32:22 PDT 2007

>> For my grandkids I recently bought on eBay a new-in-box set of 4
>> Harry Potter games intending to run them in Win-XP on the Boot camp
>> side.
>
> This mailing list is for discussion of Mac OS X. You should really
> post to a Windows-orientated mailing list if you have problems with
> Windows.

I don't disagree, however up until your reassurances I wasn't at all
sure that I may be having a problem  unique to the Mac Boot camp
implementation of Win XP.

I had attempted to post on the Mac Hardware list, but that seems to
be defunct.
I know that this isn't strictly an OS-X problem but since I'm
operating a Mac and since I have been active and helpful to others on
this list for 4+ years that this the group just might cut me a little
slack.

Thanks for the slack you did provide. Your suggestions and Zane's
contacts with me off list gave me some additional ideas to try.  I'll
try to be better behaved in the future.

John