[X4U] pbx for remote workers

Mark Phillips mark at mophilly.com
Sat Jul 21 09:35:17 PDT 2007

I have a client who has five remote workers. These people work from
their homes and currently access the central office via VPN. Works
fine, albeit somewhat slow short of spending $400/month on bandwidth.
Be that as it may, email, shared forms, etc. are taken care of.

What they seek is a solution for the phone. The owner would like to
have a single number for client to use. Entering an extension will
ring the appropriate person at their home, but the client should be
unaware of this. Also, the workers need to be able to make outbound
calls on the company's dime.

We have a few possible vendors for this type of service on our list.
I would like to hear from anyone who has looked into and/or
implemented this type of thing.

Many thanks, in advance,

Mark Phillips
Mophilly, technology for creative business

On the web at http://www.mophilly.com
On the phone at 619 444-9210