[X4U] pbx for remote workers

Doug LaBore dlabore1 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 22 07:41:18 PDT 2007

You might look at the 3Com NBX 100 solution for VOIP phones. We set one up
to use two local lines to supply 6 people. You can also take the 3com phone
home (or have an additional NBX phone at home) connect it up to your
internet and bingo it works at home as if you were still at the office.

Doug LaBore