[X4U] RE: thin line across the LCF FP Monitor

Michael W. Smith mwsmith at usfamily.net
Mon Jun 11 13:25:40 PDT 2007

The thin black line problem is resolved - the OEM (Samsung) has offered to
replace the monitor with a new one with no arguments.  Apparently the line
is dead pixels that cannot be repaired locally, so a replacement is on the
way.  I neglected to mention before I am running a G4 dual mirror doors 1.42
dual gig processor.  OS X 10.3.9.  Sorry for bothering this great group of
knowledgeable people with something not directly related to the MAC G4
computer.

Michael W. Smith
5885 Portland Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55417