[X4U] G3 Last Ship Date?

Russell McGaha RussellMcGaha at mac.com
Fri Jun 15 11:27:24 PDT 2007

Zane;
	AFAIK; the only upgrades that won't work are the Dual upgrades.  As
for OS, you MIGHT have to go up to 9.2.2,  but I don't think so.  My
upgrade was just a HW replacement with no software; any OS that would
run on a G4 SHOULD do just fine [ I was already running 9.2.2, when I
installed my upgrade] .  Now on the G4 Yikes upgrade; there was a
firmware update, and 8.6 was the lowest OS supported.

Russell