[X4U] Strange language

Mark Des Cotes lists at marksmandesign.ca
Tue Jun 19 09:34:36 PDT 2007

I've had a similar problem and it turned out to be a font issue. Are
you running any font management software such as Suitcase? If so,
make sure it is running before you start Mail. When I start mail
before my font management program I get the same "foreign language"
that you describe. It affects Safari and a few other apps as well. It
all boils down to needing a certain font installed but I don't know
which one. I think it's a Lucida font but I'm not 100% sure.

Mark Des Cotes
Owner-Graphic Designer
Marksman Design

Mailing adress: