[X4U] Strange language

Roy van der Westhuizen roy at ion.co.za
Wed Jun 20 00:23:08 PDT 2007

Thanks Mark. It was exactly that. Linda also mailed me yesterday and
said she though it was a font issue. The previous day I had re-
allowed Suitcase to start on opening up after having it turned off
for quite some time and also allowed it to override system fonts. I
think that is where the problem lay as when I re-fired the machine
today, it was correct, including my BBC News widget.

Regards,

Roy