[X4U] Inadvertent Double Clicks

Tim Collier timjcollier at mac.com
Wed Jun 20 01:33:46 PDT 2007

On Jun 20, 2007, at 12:04 AM, David R. Boag wrote:

> Intel MacMini w/ 10.4.9 and Microsoft Intellipoint Explorer 3.0. I
> have been having increasingly more double and now triple clicks
> with this mouse. I just upgraded the driver and that didn't help.
> Any suggestions?
Get a Mighty Mouse.  I love mine.  Even though I thought I was going
to hate it at first.  When I switched to the Mac, way back when, I
welcomed the single button mouse (it's a long boring story of why).
But the mighty mouse gives you back all the functionality of the 2
button mouse with a scroll wheel and still keeps the feel of the
single button mouse.  Apple has truly done some excellent design in
this piece of hardware.
--
Tim Collier
MacBook Pro 2.33 gig