[X4U] Inadvertent Double Clicks

Rod Buchanan nanahcub at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 04:43:40 PDT 2007

On Jun 19, 2007, at 11:04 PM, David R. Boag wrote:

> Intel MacMini w/ 10.4.9 and Microsoft Intellipoint Explorer 3.0. I
> have been having increasingly more double and now triple clicks
> with this mouse. I just upgraded the driver and that didn't help.
> Any suggestions?

I've had the same problem with Microsoft mice over the years. I'm now
using a Logitech mouse, but will switch to a Mighty Mouse when it
dies.  I have one on my Mac at work and it is nice.

--
Rod

"Politics and Poker, Politics and Poker,
Shuffle up the cards And find the joker.
-- Sheldon Harnick and Jerry Bock, from "Fiorello"