[X4U] Inadvertent Double Clicks

Jon Warms jwarms at mac.com
Wed Jun 20 12:15:30 PDT 2007

This happened to my Wireless Intellimouse Explorer 2.0 also.

I changed preferences in both the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard &
Mouse pref panels several times; finally and apparently, the
preference file was rewritten and the mouse returned to normal
behavior (which had been good).

I probably could have done this faster by trashing both preference
files.

Jon
=========