[X4U] Unrecoverable hard disk data?

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Wed Jun 27 09:27:33 PDT 2007

Do you have a hard disk that you've given up hope of recovering data from?

I am looking for hard disks that have crashed where the user has not
been successful in recovering data. Recovery of data from
non-Macintosh hard drives has been the bulk of my work but I have
recently been very successful on Mac hard drives that had been given
up on by their owners.

If you have a hard disk that you would like to recover data from, I
am going to need to be doing more testing to fully understand the
problems that Mac users have with failed drives. If you would like to
see if data can be recovered from your drive at no cost to you,
please email me directly and you may get something for nothing.

Robert Ameeti
FasTrak
Computer Data Analysis & Recovery
(949) 422-6866
--

Robert Ameeti

If all economists were laid end to end, they would not reach a conclusion.
            -- George Bernard Shaw