[X4U] Remove icon in Taskbar

Dennis Thompson II dlthompsonii at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 12:40:10 PST 2007

Sorry about that.  I didn't mean to sound that upset.

Do you know of a list that handles MS WinXP issues for Paul to visit?
Perhaps you could post links to the ones you've found most useful for us all
to use, or share them off-list if you prefer.  I only ask because most of
the lists I've explored are either too vague and entry-level or too
technical and 'exclusive'.

I am also wondering if there are specific lists for discussion of MS WIn
XP/Vista being run on Mac harware directly through Boot Camp or in emulation
ala Parallels Desktop?  I imagine that Apple and the vedor of the emu
software have some, but, I wonder if there are any in the vein of this one?
Which I must say is just about right.  Not too simple, not too technical.

Once again I apologize.  I misinterpreted your meaning due to a recent
off-list conversation I recently endured and did not realize how harsh my
own tone was when I posted.

Peace all,

D. 'Sky' T.