[X4U] Remove icon in Taskbar

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Fri Mar 2 15:24:24 PST 2007

At 1:44 PM -0600 2/3/07, Dennis Thompson II wrote:

>Perhaps we could consider a new list for issues like Paul's and,
>inevitably, any one else who tries to use MS operating systems on
>their Mac.  That would keep this one clear for OS X issues only.
>That should help keep everyone happy.
>
>It is unwise to hold those at arm's length that you would have join
>the faithful.  This is as true in computers as it is in religion or
>politics.

I strongly agree. I see more and more of these Windows questions
coming up on several lists I frequent. I have wanted to ask questons
about Windows issues as well, about networking Macs with Windows,
about networking Parallels Windows with real Windows and with
Parallels Windows on remote Macs, and so on. I feel sure it is time
for a new list.

Is anyone volunteering to set it up and host it?

Daly