[X4U] Can this be done? Multiple DATA CDs > DVD?

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Thu Mar 8 12:26:47 PST 2007

Hi all,

We have an image collection on 48 CDs that we purchased many years
ago (Image Explosion 750,000 to be precise) Some of the CDs are
getting pretty worn with scratches. I could just duplicate them to
new CDs but I was wondering if there was any way I could burn
multiple CDs to a DVD so that when I insert the DVD 7 or 8 CDs would
show up on the desktop? I know I could make disk images and burn a
bunch of them onto each DVD but I was hoping to make it kind of like
a sessions disk. One where you place on disk, in this case a DVD,
into the drive and multiple disks would show up on the desktop. I'd
like to do it this way since the application that comes with the
image collection references the various CDs. I hope I haven't make my
explanation too confusing.

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com