[X4U] Vista Home Basic With Parallels

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Tue May 1 19:08:02 PDT 2007

I've asked this on a couple of Mac discussion lists, with no
satisfactory answers.   I hope to have better luck here.

Putting aside shrink-wrap licensing issues, can anyone tell me if
Vista Home Basic works with Parallels?  (I'm looking for first hand
experience.)  Has anyone here used this combination successfully?

Are there any invaluable features in any of the other editions of
Vista that would make me want to consider them instead?  Checking here:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/windowsvista/editions/
choose.mspx
I don't see any.

Randy B. Singer