[X4U] Vista Home Basic With Parallels

Tim Collier timjcollier at mac.com
Wed May 2 01:44:32 PDT 2007

I recently had a MacBook (1.83 gig--sorta on the low end)  I decided
to Run Vista Basic Home Edition on it via BootCamp.   It ran very
well....even faster (my opinion) than OSX.  I then upgraded to the
latest MacBook Pro and decided to run Vista Basic Home Edition via
Parallels, it ran just as well.  But now, I decided I don't want
Windows of any type on my MacBook Pro and have removed it.  But the
overall performance was quite good.  That's my personal experience.
I'm now selling the Install software on ebay.  We'll see how that goes.

Tim