[X4U] Two Mac's

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sun May 6 16:46:13 PDT 2007

Due to a seriously unexpected bit of fortune, we now have a second
Mac.  Does anyone have any advice on using a laptop in conjunction
with a desktop?  I just turned "Personal File Sharing" on.  At this
point we expect the laptop will primarily be used for surfing the
net, email, and word processing.

Looks like I'll be trying to get Sheepshaver running a couple things
a lot sooner than I expected. :^)

Zane