[X4U] Cursor Movement - Core 2 Duo vs. Core Duo

Lela Tong artofbusiness_computer at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 22:24:08 PDT 2007

Hi,

  I'm new so I don't know if this has been discussed.

  Is it my imagination, or does the new core 2 duo allow for a better cursor response on the Windows XP side?  Or, is it due to the new 1.2? bootcamp?

  I saw Windows XP on a 15 inch laptop, core duo - and the cursor was not so great (the setting was to the far right).  But, today, on a 2.16 Ghz, 1Gig, core 2 duo, iMac running on the new bootcamp, the cursor was fine in XP.

  Does anyone have the little 13 inch with core 2 duo and running XP?  And, how is the cursor responding?

  LT