[X4U] Podcasts not transfering

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Mon May 14 13:02:22 PDT 2007

Does anybody know why I can¹t download all my podcasts to my iPod? I have
several episodes of BBC/NPR shows etc...in iTunes and they play fine there
but they won¹t transfer to my iPod. I can drag the podcasts the little green
plus sign shows up by the cursor but nothing happens they don¹t transfer.
I¹ve checked and unchecked the auto sync podcasts nothing happens.  I have
some podcasts on my iPod but only a small fraction of what¹s in my iTunes.

What am I doing wrong?

iMac Intel 10.4.9
iTunes 7.1.1
4th(?) generation iPod (non colour screen) 40GB

Thanx

Richard