[X4U] I feel free as a bird!

Tim Collier timjcollier at mac.com
Tue May 15 13:03:10 PDT 2007

I had to share this with everybody.  Worried about our upcoming
Hurricane Season (I live in South Florida), I decided not to have to
suffer from not having internet access if the power goes out.  I went
to my cell phone provider (Verizon) and bought their V740 Broadband
card for my MacBook Pro.
It works perfectly!  Not as fast as my DSL but it can get up to 2 mb/
sec....not bad.
I did a little research before I bought this and Verizon won out over
everybody else; although Cingular (now AT&T) came close.
So, just wanted to share.  The card works perfectly....even fits
perfectly into the new PC card slots on the MacBook Pro.

Tim