[X4U] Canon Printer

Ralph ralph at avatarbiz.com
Wed May 16 14:23:52 PDT 2007

I've never set up a Canon laser, but we do print regularly to a Canon
ImageRunner (digital copier) over IP. This required installing
drivers from a (supplied) Canon disk. Since Canon suggested setting
an IP address, and you say that you did install Canon drivers, try:

1) In Printer Setup Utility, click "More Printers"

2) In the popup at the top of the next dialog, select "Canon IP (PS)"

3) Enter the Canon printer's IP address

4) Enter a Queue Name (your choice)

5) Click Add

Worked for us with the ImageRunner.