[X4U] Canon Printer

Roy van der Westhuizen roy at ion.co.za
Thu May 17 07:12:58 PDT 2007

Hello list,

Yesterday I asked for help on setting up a Canon LBP 3360 printer on
a network. I am pleased to say that the problem was solved and it is
now running. We got it right by making all settings on the printer
default and then re-opening one by one. What I found strange was that
the manual and my Apple consultant said AppleTalk must be on at the
printer side, but we turned it off. Reminds me a bit of the days
under OS 9 when we turned all the goodies off and then on again one
by one to see what was causing the problem.

Regards,

Roy