[X4U] printing in Mail without attachments

Mark Des Cotes lists at marksmandesign.ca
Thu May 17 07:43:50 PDT 2007

Hi all,

Is there a way to print an e-mail message in Mail but not have the
attachments print? I often receive e-mails containing a bunch of
photos along with written instructions on what to do with them. I'd
like to be able to print the instructions but not have all the photos
print. I know I could just copy the text and paste it somewhere else
to print it but I was wondering if there's an easier way?

Also, I know there's a way to turn off viewing attachments (so that
photos show up as icons instead of the actual picture) but I can't
seem to be able to find it.

Thanks

Mark Des Cotes
Owner-Graphic Designer