[X4U] Disappearing Mailboxes

wilkinw macsys at mac.com
Sun May 27 08:46:09 PDT 2007

OSX4.9, MacBook Pro 2 gig memory.

So I launched my mail this morning and to my surprise all my
mailboxes were gone except for in, sent trash. So like a good
computer user of course I had a backup. Week old but none the less a
backup. I copied my backup/Library/Mail folder to my Library Mail
folder, launched mail, they were all there. Oh not really, they were
there for about 3 seconds then all disappeared again. What they hey!
So then I looked at my System Prefs/.mac and turned off any and all
syncing, recopied the backup mail folder, same thing, they were there
for a second or two then disappeared. Any help would be appreciated,
Wayne.