[X4U] painful iTunes Plus upgrades

karen spitzer shemoves at mac.com
Thu May 31 17:36:19 PDT 2007

Yes, I had 49 songs to upgrade - all but 13 upgraded. The remaining tunes
download partway, then error messages.

Glad to hear it's not just me, emails with iTunes support does not indicate
others are having the problem due to increased activity, they focus on my
unsupported satellite connection. This is the first time in 10.9 gigs of
downloaded iTunes material this has happened. It's worth it though, the
sound difference is quite nice!

The stock jump to 121+ today is good news.

karen