[X4U] Airport Extreme 802.11g with ADSL 1/2

Brett Conlon brett.conlon at sonydadc.com
Thu May 31 23:59:51 PDT 2007

Hi all,

Finally trying to make the plunge from dialup to ADSL and was looking at
plans for ADSL1 and ADSL2. I have the Airport Extreme base station and
will connect through that and was wondering if it might be a bottleneck
for ADSL2 and therefore would be a waste of the extra money ADSL2 costs
over ADSL1?

Anyone got the new Airport with 802.11n? Worth considering?

Cheers,

Coj

ps. to Australians, I'm seriously looking at the TPG plans. Out IT dept
recommends them for value and speed. Opinions from those in the know?