[X4U] Leopard peculularity regarding command-clicking in title bar of Finder window

David R. Boag, DDS spikedds at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 7 04:50:29 PST 2007

Yes. You are remembering correctly, and yes, it is a new feature. I
like the choice, although I'd personally rather it be the other way
around: CMD-click to do what it used to do and CNTL-click to open in a
new window, but I assume they did it this way to make people aware of
the new option, because it has not been publicized to any significant
degree at all.

Choice is always good.

DRB