[X4U] Printing part of an e-mail?

Mark Des Cotes lists at marksmandesign.ca
Wed Nov 7 19:23:05 PST 2007

You know, I was just venting my frustration when I posted my
question. I didn't really expect a solution but WOW. Thanks Art, that
is exactly what I wanted.

BTW I found out through a little test that, in Mail, if you place
your cursor at the top of an e-mail and drag down you can only select
the header. But if you start at the bottom of your message and drag
up you can select both the message and the header. This way you can
use "Print Selected Text" to get everything in one shot and not have
to use the extra step involved in "Print Area of Screen" There, now I
contributed as well.

Mark Des Cotes
Owner-Graphic Designer
Marksman Design