[X4U] Printing part of an e-mail?

Mark Des Cotes lists at marksmandesign.ca
Wed Nov 7 19:37:00 PST 2007

Did a little more testing and found out that my little trick of
selecting text from the bottom up only works on a plain text message
such as from this list. Message containing HTML or Rich Text don't
let you select both body and header. Bummer!

As an added bonus, the Services > Print Selection solved another
question I posted to this list a few months ago. I was wondering how
I could print an e-mail that has attachments without having all the
attached files print. I often receive e-mails with PDFs, graphic
files or Photos attached. It was always a pain when I needed to print
the message but didn't need to print whatever was attached to it. Now
I'll be able to save on paper.

Mark Des Cotes
Owner-Graphic Designer
Marksman Design