[X4U] Duplex Printing with an HP Deskjet 960C under Leopard

Spoolman Nancy nanc at spoolman.com
Wed Nov 14 09:01:37 PST 2007

Make sure there is not an updated driver for this one. Mine would not
allow me to configure it neither, but I finally went back online (even
though I had only checked 5 days before) and sure enough, there was a
driver for Leopard. My HP printer is a 7820, I think. Or is it 7280?
Now I can't recall!

Nanc