[X4U] Re: Do users use resources?

Brett Conlon brettnlis at bigpond.com
Wed Nov 14 14:19:51 PST 2007

Open Activity Monitor (in Utilities) and click on the System Memory
tab at the bottom.

This will show you how much RAM is in use for the whole computer....
not sure how to determine each user's RAM allocation tho.

You can also choose "Other User Processes" from the pull-down menu at
the top to show what processes they have running and if they have
heavy active CPU usage.

Anyway, that'd be a start...

Coj