[X4U] OS X On Generic PC Hardware

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Thu Nov 15 16:05:06 PST 2007

At 2:55 PM -0800, 11/15/07, Randy B. Singer wrote:

>Putting aside the legalities, I was wondering what folks thought about this.

It is wrong. It is a hacked version of OS X. Apple owns the software
and chooses to not license its use on computers other than what it
manufacturers. I believe that if anyone were to put them self in
Apple's shoes whereby they had designed and created a product,
whether they would appreciate someone hacking the product so that it
was used contrary to what they had licensed it to be used for.
--

Robert Ameeti

Half full