[X4U] Next dopey Excel question

Brett Conlon brettnlis at bigpond.com
Thu Nov 15 18:22:27 PST 2007

Now that I'm using Option-Return to enter values into a single Excel
cell I've just run across a field returning
############################## after exiting the field. I thought this
was due to the column not being wide enough to contain the value, but
widening it doesn't make a difference.

I have text wrap turned on and all was working nicely until I placed
my last entry in the field.

My quick tests indicate it doesn't seem to be line count but more a
character count thing but I believe a cell can contain some 32,000+
characters, though it can only display the first 1024. My entry is
470+ with spaces. Entering the cell displays the full value...

Any idea how to get the full text to display all on its lonesome?

Cheers,

Coj