[X4U] Re: Tiger 10.4.11 Is Out

LA Licata lalicata at alum.rpi.edu
Fri Nov 16 02:38:08 PST 2007

It also seems to alter in a negative way, how little one can see on a
RSS news feed page with the "Article Length" slider set to minimum.
With Safari 3.0.3 and 10.4.10, when set to minimum, all I saw on all
of my RSS news feed pages was just the bolded headline. Now, I get
one additional line, and also, at times, pictures! Ugh!!!!!!!!!

Going back to 3.0.3 does not restore the desired behavior, even after
deleting various plists, caches, etc that i could find associated
with safari.

Mac 17" PB G4, all software up to date.

Might anyone know how to get just the headline using safari?

Lee