[X4U] Re: X4U Digest, Vol 39, Issue 24

Ed Graf edgraf at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 18 10:53:57 PST 2007

Matt,

Almost 8 year old Pismo, same battery, down to about 1.5 hours.

Used almost every day, around the world.  Kept as fully charged as
possible.

Similar symptoms last summer, turned out to be bad PRAM battery.

Recovering from sinus surgery so might have missed it, but, did they
have you reset the Power management unit (Procedures under Apple
support)?

Curious.

Ed