[X4U] Re: X4U Digest, Vol 39, Issue 24

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Sun Nov 18 19:35:57 PST 2007

On 18 Nov 2007, at 18:53, Ed Graf wrote:
> Used almost every day, around the world.  Kept as fully charged as
> possible.
>
> Similar symptoms last summer, turned out to be bad PRAM battery.

Which similar symptoms, please? Short battery life, or shutting down
without notice?

> Recovering from sinus surgery so might have missed it...

GWS

> did they have you reset the Power management unit (Procedures under
> Apple support)?

Yes, they did when I first phoned them in June or July, but didn't
ask me to do so again yesterday. I was prepared for them to do so, to
give that another bash & see if it made any difference, but they
didn't suggest it.

Stroller.