[X4U] Link windows behind Safari windows

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Sun Nov 18 15:56:15 PST 2007

On 11/17/07 6:30 PM, David R. Boag, DDS wrote:

> Just recently, maybe since I upgraded to Leopard, when I click on a
> website shortcut in the dock, it brings up a window of the site, but
> it opens behind all the other previously opened windows. It used to
> open in front. Same thign happens if I click on a link in an email.
>
> Anyone have any ideas on how to return the action to the way it used
> to be?

David, just the last couple weeks I've noticed this too -- I've applied the
security updates, but am still in Tiger on this Mac! So it's not caused by
just the Leopard upgrade.

It's confounding to click a link in email two or three times because you
can't see that Safari has popped the requested window open.

I'm curious about any answers.

~Linda