[X4U] Hide the extension: I don't want to but X wants!

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Mon Nov 19 09:21:10 PST 2007

Or you coils do tv easier thing and just name the file with the .doc
extension before you email it. Also could just ask the other person to
drag and drop the file on Word to open it that way

As an aside, I just realized how used to extensions I've gotten since
Macos X came out years ago. I always felt that extensions were so old-
school before. Now I'm used to them.

Michael
If my email is short, it's because I'm emailing from my iPhone.

iPhone mail
www.apple.com/iPhone