[X4U] Laptop battery life?

Tom Renaud duanert at hughes.net
Mon Nov 19 10:55:23 PST 2007

It only shows a full cycle after being discharged 100% and
recharged.  If you only use it down 25% and then charge, it's only
25% of a cycle, so it takes 4 to make a fully cycle.

Here are the stats on my MacBook Pro, I've had it for about 13
months, I leave it plugged in most of the time, and the battery still
has good life to it.

  Battery Installed:	Yes
   First low level warning:	No
   Full Charge Capacity (mAh):	5188