[X4U] Finder Transparency in Leopard and other stuff

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Mon Nov 19 14:49:13 PST 2007

Hi everyone,

Jumped into Leopard on my MB and am getting used to it. Just some cosmetic
complaints. I was wondering is there a way to change the transparency of the
finder bar? I installed the MenuShade hack on 10.4 and thought 10.5 had
something similar built in but can't seem to find it. Second thing that bugs
me about Leopard is in a window the file list on the left had side with
HD/connected drives/Home Folder etc...can't be dragged closed to hide the
drives as it can be in 10.4 can this behaviour be changed? Also can the
Apple logo be changed back to blue and/or the generic file folder icons be
changed?

Thanx

Richard