[X4U] Leopard Networking

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Tue Nov 20 12:16:28 PST 2007

A little more serious Leopard issue this time. Does anybody have any
experience so far accessing Windows 2003 Server shares on 10.5? I had a
client come in with newly installed 10.5 who could access our Windows 2003
drives on Tiger but can no longer access these drives under Leopard. He did
an archive and install on a Intel MB. I couldn't see anything obvious why he
could not mount these volumes. He just gets a generic server name or
password incorrect error. Yes the passwords and usernames were correct. They
also worked from a Tiger machine right beside him. I was under the
impression that Windows compatibility was improved under Leopard. Any tips
or experiences that would help?

Thanx

Richard