[X4U] RAM counsel

Russell McGaha RussellMcGaha at mac.com
Wed Nov 21 05:28:20 PST 2007

Jesse;
	I would go with third party RAM; as long as it is a reputable
dealer.  Crucial, Lifetime, or OWC [OtherWorldComputing], and the
like.  I've had VERY good results with OWC branded RAM for both
Desktops and Laptops.
	You could always try to sell the 512Mb chips on either Ebay or
somewhere like LEM's swap list.

Russell