[X4U] Leopard Finder folder views issue

Jon Kreisler jonkreisler at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 08:37:14 PST 2007

Greetings fellow Mac enthusiasts,
I have an issue since upgrading to Leopard that has remained with the
update to OS X 10.5.1.
I like to keep several folders open across reboots (with the Spaces
feature, this works out nicely as I can keep them all in one space
while working in others.)
However, since upgrading to Leopard (and the 10.5.1 update) I lose the
Finder views I had chosen for each folder window. They will all open
up in the same view (usually list view.) I can change the views as I
see fit, while I am logged in, but after log out, the next login loses
my view preferences.
Has anyone else experienced this issue?
TIA

Jon