[X4U] Password applications?

Jim Robertson jamesrob at sonic.net
Thu Nov 22 05:57:43 PST 2007

For many years, I've used Alco Blom's Web Confidential, and I've been quite
pleased with it. For the past year or so, I've used a Windows Mobile 5
handheld, and although Alco has a Windows desktop version of Web
Confidential, there's none for Windows Mobile devices.

I store much more than web site passwords in Web Confidential (I could tell
you what, but then I'd have to kill you, as they say).

Does anyone have suggestions for Leopard-compatible "password wallet
applications that can be synced to Windows Mobile devices?

Web Confidential has languished the past year or two, apparently because the
developer has been ill.

Thanks so much,

Jim Robertson