[X4U] Leopard OK for a DP500?

John Baltutis baltwo at san.rr.com
Sat Nov 24 22:11:16 PST 2007

On 11/24/07, Crandon David <tabdave at ca.rr.com> wrote:

> Would you say any stuff runs a little slower than 10.4?

Nope. I beta-tested the cat, so ran it for over a year on the G4 and my mate's
1GHz 17" flat-panel iMac. That and reports from other beta-testers indicated
every incremental build brought some speed increase in one area or another. I
still run 10.4.11 on a daily basis and think stuff loads faster, Safari's
snappier, etc. on Leopard. No other benchmarks, but I also beta-tested Panther
and Tiger, so my experience is what I base my conclusion on.